Sunday, August 28, 2011

FSF peeking at YM? Just kidding!

Written by mango_cake:

Hilariously, after FSF posted up the photo he took of YM at the Lux-sponsored awards show, the next day some person wrote up an article titled "FSF 'tou pai' Yang Mi". I have to feel sorry for the poor guy--YM was clearly smiling sweetly right at FSF in the photo, knowing he was taking a pic of her...no sneaky stuff involved! Meanwhile YM was actually the one who "tou pai" FSF (since he had his head down playing with his phone in the pic she took of him, clearly unaware that the sneaky girl was taking a snapshot!). Yet YM escapes completely unscathed and FSF ends up with the "crime".

Reminds me after the HFCQ press conference (early March), someone managed to get a shot of FSF that looked like he was secretly staring at YM's...err...chest area. (When really it was probably just taken at a moment when he was glancing down.) The pic then spread all over the internet and certain reporters even wrote up stories saying "FSF 'tou miao' Yang Mi". ("Tou miao" = secretly peeking at someone without their knowledge; has a pretty derogatory connotation.) Hilariously yesterday I just saw a "FSF-hater/basher" in the Baidu forums use this pic as his display pic! (Don't want to post that pic here but this is a link: No, this is NOT what it looks like!)


Well as you can imagine...when FSF got wind of this he was NOT happy. He posted an indignant response to this incident on weibo and sarcastically "praises" the photographer, lmao... (Note: "tang er huang zhi" means openly/boldly, with no hint of hiding or doing anything sneakily/secretly at all.)

FSF: "Tou miao"? I've looked at her plenty all this time over these years, do I really need to "tou miao"? I've always looked at her "tang er huang zhi"! But this photographer's skill is not bad, at that moment the photo he captured really makes things look that way...pretty good pretty good, a real believable photo! Strongly makes me want to get into photography, thinking back in the old days I used to play with cameras too. : )

(I have to admit when I read this I burst out laughing at the "I've always looked at her openly/for many years" bit--lmao, FSF do you realize how this phrase can be (mis)interpreted by less innocent minds?? We get it FSF, you were not sneakily peeking at her here--but did you really have to add that next part? Omg...this is just like his typical interviews and that angry post explaining his Valentine's Day message, it's all well and good for him to post that the message was not meant for that fake rumoured girlfriend, but then he just has to go and add that it was meant for YM. I can just imagine her facepalming over and over again when she's reading FSF's weibo. ) And I just find it hilarious that he always gets so defensive/angry only when it comes to things related to YM--sure way to get him all fired up! (Don't even remember him getting this mad about any of the other distasteful rumours that relate to him only.)

And now, just cause I feel like it, I'm taking this opportunity to post ADORABLE pics of FengMi at that press conference! (Even though it is from way back.) Seriously, I dare you to look at these and say they are "just friends"...or perhaps I really am just blinded and biased by my total FengMi adoration. >_<

(In the top photo, YM is desperatedly trying to explain that she and FSF are JUST FRIENDS THAT'S IT but gets a bit tongue-tied--first she says "the biggest reason why we are not dating is because we are too busy" then she realizes that this can be interpreted the wrong way, so she quickly switches and says "I mean ONE OF the reasons why we are not dating...". In the pic she's waving her hand in a "no no oops that's not what I meant" motion and then turns to look at FSF for help...and this is the result. XD That whole conference was just full of FengMi goodies...)

No comments:

Post a Comment