Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sad news...but stick around if you like! :)

Well, I'm sure most of you have heard the news already...Yang Mi and Hawick Lau announced recently that they are in a relationship, and FSF sent his well-wishes/congratulations, thus bringing an end to FengMi.

I know many of you feel disappointed, so feel free to vent if you like! But I'd just like to say, I hope all of you had an enjoyable few months following FengMi because I know I did! Sometimes the end is not so important, as long as the journey was fun!

Personally, I think shipping FengMi was still completely worth every second. And if I had to choose again, even knowing the end result, I wouldn't hesitate in deciding to support and fangirl for FengMi wholeheartedly. Quite honestly, I have never had such a blast following entertainment news. They've brought me genuine happiness and excitement, so for that I thank them.

Of course I also wonder, why are they so sweet towards each other, even in recent days, if YM/HL are an item...? Was FengMi just an act, a front? I guess we won't really know, but I am inclined to believe that they are indeed extremely close friends, just like family--you can't fake that kind of closeness. Here's to hoping they will remain lifelong buddies! And while part of me wishes they weren't so sweet in the past 2 months (giving me more hope), in the end I am glad they gave us FengMi shippers a "last hurrah", so-to-speak.

Thanks to all of you for these few months. I will still update this blog for any of you who would still like to stick around--there are 3 videos I have yet to sub. When I first started shipping FengMi I told myself the result didn't matter--I would enjoy the process and worry about the end when it came. Well, that day has arrived and while I did get more invested than I originally planned to, I will definitely keep my word and continue to support FengMi, both together and separately! I love both of them equally right now and will continue to follow their projects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment